"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"– Mahatma Gandhi.

You are here: home


In 2004 I was diagnosed with chronic mercury toxicity and a high body burden of mercury from running a dental practice in the 1970's. Unfortunately, I was allowed to handle mercury without any protection; mask, gloves or proper ventilation and throughout my pregnancy. My daughter was diagnosed with a neurological condition and scoliosis. I firmly believe this was the result of her chronic exposure to mercury in my womb.


The information on this website is not intended to, and does not, in anyway, constitute medical advice. The material is provided for information purposes only. It is based upon the Authors’ personal experiences. Please consult your qualified medical professional. Anyone considering removal of their amalgam fillings should be aware that the process is DANGEROUS as it releases highly toxic mercury vapour. It should only be undertaken by an experienced mercury-free dentist using full IAOMT protocols in order to minimise the risk of exposure to mercury.