"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"– Mahatma Gandhi.

You are here: home
About Us

Rebecca Dutton

In 2004 I was diagnosed with chronic mercury toxicity and a high body burden of mercury from running a dental practice in the 1970's.

The traumatic experience of attempts to rid myself of this deleterious substance over the past 5 years, encouraged me to set up a website in order to collate information which will hopefully educate and help others with similar symptoms.

Full History

Michele Payne

Following years of developing a catalogue of seemingly unrelated physical and psychological symptoms, a breakdown forced me to find the cause of my ill health. The removal, in 2000, of all my amalgam fillings, metals crowns and root canal fillings, and a detox with intravenous vitamin C produced a massive improvement.

I became one of 3 UK DAMS coordinators. I hope this website will help inform people about the menace of mercury.

Full History


The information on this website is not intended to, and does not, in anyway, constitute medical advice. The material is provided for information purposes only. It is based upon the Authors’ personal experiences. Please consult your qualified medical professional. Anyone considering removal of their amalgam fillings should be aware that the process is DANGEROUS as it releases highly toxic mercury vapour. It should only be undertaken by an experienced mercury-free dentist using full IAOMT protocols in order to minimise the risk of exposure to mercury.