"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win"– Mahatma Gandhi.

You are here: home

Dental Assistants Poisoned with Amalgam


The transcript of a report about more then 10,000 dentist assistants and dentists in Norway poisoned on their job, while working with Amalgam. This report was aired on May 10th 2005 at the prime time, on the most widely available TV Chanell in Norway: NRK1

Transcript of News Item


The information on this website is not intended to, and does not, in anyway, constitute medical advice. The material is provided for information purposes only. It is based upon the Authors’ personal experiences. Please consult your qualified medical professional. Anyone considering removal of their amalgam fillings should be aware that the process is DANGEROUS as it releases highly toxic mercury vapour. It should only be undertaken by an experienced mercury-free dentist using full IAOMT protocols in order to minimise the risk of exposure to mercury.